Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fun with the Girls!


Yesterday morning, April called to see if I would watch the girls so she could go shopping. Well...of course!! I didn't get to see them on Christmas, so I was happy to spend the morning/afternoon with them! :)

It's a little hard to take pictures with four kids 7 and younger, so I let Janae take some for me! Didn't she do a good job? She took all of these pics, except the one of her. Isn't she talented!?? :)

We had a lot of fun and they were so good for me!! Adria is quite busy and into everything...she is very quick too. Jacinda is so sweet and fell asleep right in my arm. Janae and Brenna each got a Nintendo DS for Christmas, so they played with those for a while. We also printed some pictures for Janae for her new scrapbook.

April found some good buys....great day for everyone!! :)

Thanks girls for coming over...I had so much fun with you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I can see you had a "rough" time with them. ha ha

Glad you're back!