Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cocoa and Coffee


Senica called us last night to tell us that we were invited down to their house for coffee, hot cocoa and a fire! :) She knows how I can't pass up a good fire and a hot cup of coffee on a cold snowy night! I hung up the phone, went to get my boots on and she called back. She had to tell me that if we wanted cocoa and coffee, we had to bring it . They would have the fire though. :) So, Brian and I headed down with coffee and cocoa in hand! :) It was such a nice relaxing night! As you can see, I even got some services from Senica's Salon! Ty did some "grilling" for us, shirtless even. The big news though...Ty showed us his brand new big boy bed! He's doing a great job in it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

I am sooooo jealous!!! We don't have a fire place and we haven't had the weather for one yet :( Enjoy it for me :)