Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas & Birthday


Tonight we had Christmas with Brian's side of the family. Talis & Linda and Andrew and Katie came to our house for dinner and presents. Today is also Talis' birthday, so I made him a cake to celebrate too! :)

Brian and I got Red Lobster gift certificates from Andrew and Katie. Brian also got a real nice shirt..and his favorite...a Wii, WWII game! I got two different Willow Trees. One is a figurine and one was a Memory box! :) I also got a tart burner, but it's electric, not by candles. I love it....it is literally smelling our whole house with the scent of Mulberry as I type! Mmmmmm!! :)

See where Graw is laying on Linda?? It should be noted that she is NOT a cat person!! Doesn't like their tails. :) I told her she could put him on the ground, but she just let him lay. She's too sweet!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Looks like you all had a good time. Love the new kitchen table, very pretty.

Happy Birthday to Talis!

The Barnes said...

It is too funny that she let him lay there even though she does not like them- too funny!