Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hungry??


Every night when we get back from dinner, there is some kind of food waiting in our room. One night, we had this note for a Honeymoon dinner with a plate of chocolates. I didn't feel right going since we really aren't honeymooners, although, I was very curious as to what the dinner would be. We were honest though and took the card down and told them, we weren't on our honeymoon.

Another night, they brought us those olives in the top left and some kind of creme-puff dessert with strawberries in the middle...as you can see in the pic right below that, they were really good. :)

We did order room service one night because we were tired and didn't feel like "going out". Brian had that rice plate with chicken, beef and octopus in it and the sushi plate and I had that delicious steak, mahi mahi and veggies.

Glad I brought my sweats to travel home in...I don't think anything else is going to fit! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Instead of food it looks like "works of art". Brian eats octopus? and likes it?

Jess said...

Totally jealous :):):)...have a safe trip home!!! :)