Thursday, December 18, 2008

Isla Mujeres

Are you sick of me yet? I know it's cold and snowy at home, I hope this pictures can bring you some warmth just by looking at them! :)

This morning we boarded a bus to go to the ferry to take us to Isla Mujeres. The boat ride over was very entertaining! Dr. Poovendran had warned me about them taking our picture and then telling us to kiss and taking our picture and then trying to sell it to us. So I was prepared! :) When we got on the ferry, they were playing the theme song to Titanic. The guys dressed up and re-enacted the scenes from the movie. They had everyone laughing! They had optional tours or you could just relax at the hotel. We chose to relax. I am so glad we did...it was VERY relaxing! ;) The top collage is all pictures of the Isla Mujeres Palace resort. :)
I LOVED laying in the hammock and taking in the scenery. Isn't that such a cute picture of Brian too? I took that from the comfort of my hammock. :) The bottom pic of me is giving a thumbs up for my ice cream! It was so delicious!! :)
After relaxing at the hotel, we got back onto the ferry and they took us down to the flea markets. We got some souveniors, but didn't shop too long. It was a great day! We both had a lot of fun. Brian and I would definitly do it again! :)

Tomorrow is Brian's big golf day! :) Dr. Poovendran got him all setup for a round of golf and he is thrilled to say the least! He said that he is kinda nervous, but I am sure that he will do great! Thanks to Seth who is letting Brian borrow his clubs and golf bag. Brian said this is the first time that he will golf where he doesn't have to lay down his golf bag and pick it up because his doesn't have a stand. So Thank you Seth!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful pictures and I'm so glad that you're having fun. The weather there is a bright spot as you know we're having freezing rain, sleet, & snow this morning. You ARE coming back, right? LOL

The Barnes said...

I am glad you are having fun!! I bet you will take about 2000 pictures of this vacation? how many so far?