Sunday, November 9, 2008

WARNING!! Bambi lovers beware!


April called today and said that Brian got his buck...a 10-pointer and one of the biggest ones he has ever gotten! She wanted to know if I wanted to come and take some pictures. I was at Kari and Don's house so BK came over and the four of us headed to April and Brian's. We ordered pizza and made a night of it! :)

Janae was so proud of her dad...she even went with the guys when they went to gut it. The rest of us stayed home with the babies. :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very BIG buck. Can't wait to show the guys! Tell Brian congrats and I wonder if he'll mount this one too?

Addi said...

Oh yes...he wil mount it. This one might make the living room wall. :)

Cheryl said...

I showed Charlie and he said "nice looking deer". Pretty cool.

Jared and Crystal said...

Wow...my hubby is so very jealous!