Sunday, November 16, 2008

Full House


This weekend was a busy one, so I am gonna just do it in one post. Bear with me...

Thursday night April and her girls came over and Anitra and her kids too. We had dinner and then the girls and Ty played and then we all watched the Wizard of Oz. April and I hadn't seen it in a long time and we forgot how bad we felt for the scarecrow, tin man and lion. Too funny!

Friday I had 2 dr. appointments in the morning. At my second appointment, my Dr. wanted me to go over to the hospital and have some x-rays and labs done. I have been having some problems with my shoulders for quite awhile and we are trying to figure out what is causing all the pain. By the time I got home, it was almost 3pm. So, Cheryl said I didn't need to come into work.

Friday night April and Brian dropped the girls off so that they could have a date. Anitra came down with Senica and Ty so they could all play together. The kids played really nice together and it was a wonderful evening. April's Brian put up a new porch light for us and it looks wonderful! Thanks Brian! April and Brian took the 3 youngest girls home and Janae spent the night with us. We stayed up watching Jon and Kate plus 8 and playing on the Webkinz. I am now addicted to Webkinz too! :) Sorry to Anitra who I was making fun of for playing Webkinz all the time! :)

Friday night, Janae and I slept on the blow-up mattress in the basement and we woke up to breakfast in bed. Thanks honey...that was a nice surprise! After we got around, Janae and I went and got groceries and then I met April at mom's to drop Janae off.

Saturday night, our friends Jim and Keia came over with their little girl, Kaeleigh. Anitra, Sencia and Ty came down too and we had dinner and the kids played in the toy room while the adults played on the Wii. I think everyone had a great time!

This morning after church, Kristi and Dave and their little girl, Savannah came over for lunch. Anitra, Seth, Senica and Ty came over for lunch too and Senica and Ty were loving on Savannah. Ty was rubbing her belly and Senica was telling him "gentle, gentle". :) We had a nice time and Dave amused Senica by bowling with her on the Wii.

The weekends always seem to go so fast!!

I am so thankful for my family and all my friends. Thank you God for blessing me with these special relationships!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Barnes said...

The weekend always fly by. I am glad you had a good one with family and friends.