Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Third Day!


For Anitra's birthday, she wanted to go to the Third Day/Need To Breathe/Revive concert at the Morris. I was lucky enough for her to ask me to go with her! Yeah for me! :) Seth stayed home with the kids so we could go...thanks Seth!

It was such an amazing time! Now, anyone who knows me knows I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Tim McGraw...and I have seen him quite a few times in concert. And when I saw him at his debut at the Grand Ole Opry, I screamed like a teenage girl at a Jonas Brothers concert. Yes, it's true! Anyway, my point is...as exciting as that was, I had bigger goosebumps standing next to my sister and praising God!

It was so awesome to stand there and sing and dance and listen to the whole crowd singing...no music, just us singing. It gives me goosebumps now just thinking about it!

So, thank you Anitra for asking me to go with you. Thank you Anitra for challenging me everyday in my walk with God. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope you had as good of a time as I did!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anitra said...

Besides you making me stand in the freezing cold to get a picture by the matinee (sp?), I had a blast!

Third Day rocks and I was so glad you went with me! Next time they come in to town, we need to go again.

Addi said...

You mean a pic by the marquee! ha! You are funny

Anonymous said...

Addi,

Your post gave me goosebumps. PTL for sisters!