Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful!


I have so many things to be thankful for this year! Actually, every year, but this year, I think I am more aware of it.

First, I am thankful I have such a loving God that always provides! I am thankful for such a wonderful husband. To name a few...he runs to Goshen at 11:00pm at night when I realize my pump is empty and my insulin is waiting at the pharmacy, when I get home from the grocery store, he meets me in the garage to help carry stuff in, he does the dishes 98% of the time! Need I say more...the dishes! :)

I am thankful for my family! I am thankful for my parents, my sisters and their husbands, and my ADORABLE nieces and nephews! No matter what my mood is, they always make me smile!

I am thankful for our jobs. There are so many people that have lost their jobs and Brian has had to deal with this first-hand, so we both realize how fortunate we are that we are still employed.

Thursday, my family came over and we celebrated Thanksgiving. We had lots of food and fun! Grandma came over and brought Floy. It was wonderful to have her join our family celebration.

Tonight, Brian's parents came over and we had dinner and a nice time with them. Lots of laughs!! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Scott, Melanie, Gretchen said...

Great post. Love the picture display. How do you make it?
Love,
Melanie

Cheryl said...

Love the picture of Janae (she's grown!) and Adria (they don't look alike as much as I thought they did). Glad that you're thankful for your job as it must mean you had a good week without me? ha ha Love ya lots!