Saturday, November 22, 2008

Flower girl


Today Senica got to be a flower girl in a wedding for one of Seth's coaches. She went and had her hair done and it looked beautiful! I stopped by to take some pictures and did her nails and toes too! :) We asked her mommy and she even let Senica wear a little bit of make-up. Just a little eye shadow, blush and lip gloss. That is the top right pic...see, it wasn't much! :) Also, in big news of the day....drumroll....Anitra spent money on herself, and it was on CLOTHES!!! Wowzars!!! Doesn't she look great too?!? :)

The whole time I was taking pictures of Senica, Ty was saying "Cheeeeeeeeesse" so I threw in a pic of him too!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Barnes said...

they both look beautiful!!!

Chantelle said...

So pretty! I love her hair. And Ty's eyes - oh my goodness.

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Everyone looks GREAT!!

Cheryl said...

Anitra and Senica look so pretty. Wowsers is what I thought when I first saw Anitra.