Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's my Birthday Month!!!

 


So tonight after work Brian said that he was gonna go do my birthday shopping (my birthday is May 12). Anitra, Seth and the kids came down for supper after Brian got home and right after supper there was a present on the table. Brian said, "Ok your present is on the table. You can open it tonight or Friday or Saturday"...I asked him if I would need it for Saturday (I am going to the Cubs game). He said "open your present!" :) Isn't it awesome??? I am so excited!!! He did great! :) I love it! One of my very best friends is one day older than me and she is a huge Cubs fan too! We are going to have a girl's day at the game! I am really looking forward to it!

Isn't my husband awesome though?? I'm so impressed! ;)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday to Addi:) Tell Brian that I thought he hit you perfectly with the present! Too cute.

Anitra said...

He knows you well! And I love the birthday poses :)

Jess said...

Happy Birthday!!! What a fun idea...Cubs game!!! I hope you have a truly blessed year! Oh and great great other posts too :)