Sunday, May 11, 2008

The boys...

 


So this is really the last of my Mother's Day pictures. With so much going on, I kinda missed taking pictures!

Brian and I ended up having a full house today. We had Brian's mom, Grandma Pottenger, April, Janae, Brenna, Adria, Papa Bobby and Mom, Anitra and Seth, Senica, Ty, Marty and Joyce (Seth's parents), Ethan and Maddie and my friend Jonathan!

We had ribs and chicken which my wonderful husband made...and macaroni salad, rice, corn on the cob, peaches, broccoli and cheese and cresent rolls. We also had 2 peanut butter pies and one dutch apple pie (I cheated and bought this).

It was a full house and a busy day, but we loved it! Brian managed to sneak in about a 2 hour nap and I got about 45 mintues!

Anitra and the kids came back down for dinner and to play the Wii and color. It was really a great day and I am so blessed! God has blessed me with a wonderful husband who helped me clean the house for our company and mowed the yard and ran to the store to get me more cool whip and who cooked the meat and did ALL the dishes. All of them people!!! And on top of this, let me run off to Chicago the day before so I could have a girls day!

So yes, I am tired, but I couldn't think of a better day to be tired from!!

By the way, the picture is Seth, his mom, youngest brother Ethan and of course, Ty!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anitra said...

Thank you for feeding my kids supper and giving them baths so I could relax!