Saturday, May 10, 2008

Back to Wrigley!

 


One of my very best friends, Jacinda, is one day older than me. We have been friends since elementary school and we are both huge Cubs fans! She loves Ramirez (he's growing on me) and I love D. Lee! :) So, for our birthday we took a trip to Chicago to go to the game! We had a blast and the day went way too fast!

There was a girl sitting right in front of Jacinda and it was her birthday, then Jacinda's birthday is Sunday, mine is Monday, the girl next to Jacinda's birthday was the day before and the guy right in front of her, his birthday is Tuesday! Can you believe that?? We have 5 consecutive days covered in our little "birthday" section!

I came home and baked some pies to get ready for Mother's Day lunch and made the macaroni salad. After that, I was ready for bed! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it love it love it!