Sunday, May 11, 2008

Great Sisters...Great Mother's!!

 


Over the past week, I managed to take Brenna and Janae shopping and then on another day I took Senica shopping. I gave each of the girl's some money and let them pick out what they wanted to get their mom's for Mother's Day. Brenna was sensible and wanted to get her mom a loofah because her's broke. Janae wanted to get her mom a tape because their van doesn't have a CD player. Can you believe we couldn't find tapes anywhere!? Well, Janae and Brenna wanted to get April some scrapbooking supplies, so that is what they decided on. Of course, it was from Adria too! :)

Senica wanted to get her mom some towels. Isn't that so funny? I was cracking up at the things the girl's thought their mom's would want. After 3 stores, Senica decided to get her mom a Willow Tree Angel to add to her collection. I thought the brother and sister one was cute...Senica wanted to get the one that has the angel holding a little house. It says Mi casa es su casa. How fitting is that??

I think both sisters were happy with their gifts. I had so much fun with the girls shopping! I am blessed with such great nieces! Which brings me to the title of this post...Great Mother's!

My sisters are such great mom's! I see them with their kids and what a great job they are doing and it makes me so proud. Janae talks like an adult now, because April has taught her a great vocabulary! I can remember when she was 2 and I gave her a milkshake and she said "This is delicious!" Brenna, is such a cuddler and is so sweet and loving and she is loving like that because April is loving and always cuddling with her. Senica said please and thank to me so many times today that I lost count and I was really trying to keep count of it. I think it must have been at least 40 times! Anitra has always taught Senica how important it is to use her manners. Ty and Adria are already showing their personalities and I know that they will turn out to be wonderful listeners and loving children just like their siblings because of the awesome mom's they have. My only hope is that someday I can be as good of a mom to my children as my sister's are with theirs! I think I will because I have really good mentors! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: