Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Jacinda!

 


Happy Birthday Friend!! Today is Jacinda's birthday...and in all of the Mother's Day excitement, I didn't want her day to go un-noticed! Jacinda and I have been friends for over 20 years! AGGHHH That makes us sound old! These pictures of from our 2 trips to Florida. Jacinda hates flying and hates bridges...so I am so proud of her for flying twice to Florida, surviving the bus trip home with the baseball team, driving over bridges in Florida and on the way to Chicago with me! She's my travel buddy! :) She is a great friend and an awesome inspiration to me! I am sure that we will be old ladies, playing cards together in a nursing home someday...still celebrating our birthdays together!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

Happy Birthday to you too then :)

I love your picture layouts.

Anonymous said...

Ahh those pictures are sweet, could you send them to me! We had fun!