Saturday, April 19, 2008

Our first sleepover


Friday night was the first night that I have had Adria all night. We put her pack-n-play in our bedroom and Janae and Brenna slept in the spare bedroom next to ours. Adria was only up one-time in the middle of the night. Well, 4:30am for a bottle. I think Brian and I were up a total of 14 times combined! Everytime I heard her move, I got up to check to make sure she was still breathing, that the blanket wasn't covering her face or my worst fear, that McGraw had crawled in there with her and that he was trying to sleep on her head like he tries to sleep on mine! But everytime she was fine and by Saturday morning, she was making all these cute faces at me and I was wondering when nap time would arrive! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

brenda said...

so cute! how did you seperate the picture out of the picture pile? i can't figure out how to do that with picasa. i've alos seen it where the pictures are spread out instead of so piled up. mine are always piled on top of each other. how do i fix this?