Sunday, April 13, 2008

A family that shares everything...


Well, Senica developed a rash on Friday night. It started on her back and neck...by Saturday it had spread! Anitra and I went to get groceries and Seth took Senica to the doctor. It ends up she has Scarletina...a milder form of Scarlet Fever. The doctor said it the same virus at strep throat. Senica hasn't complained at all. I think she has a high pain tolerance! Well Saturday morning when I woke up, my eye was gooey and almost matted shut. Anitra said Saturday night that my eye looked like I had pink eye. I Googled pink eye and it says it is caused by the same virus as Scarletina...Streptococcus. So, I am self-diagnosing...but I think Senica has shared her virus with me!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first, I thought this was a mugshot :)

Anitra

Jess said...

Hey, I just had pink eye about 3 weeks ago :) Fun times :)