Monday, April 21, 2008

Me and my boy!


Tonight when I got home, Brian was re-doing the edging in the backyard. He sent me to Anitra's to get a shovel...and Senica was getting ready for gymnastics. I told Anitra Brian and I would take Ty tonight so that she could have some time alone with Senica. Ty L.O.V.E.S. to be outside, so I thought he would like to skip gymnastics to hang outside with Uncle BK and Aunt Addi. Ty got out the wrench and tried to help Brian fix the the lawnmower. It was too cute!! We dug in the dirt, threw rocks, drew with sidewalk chalk, wrestled (Ty won) and played soccer.

Realization of the day - I would love to have a little boy someday. I always thought that I wanted a daughter...which I do, but I would also love a son! Thanks Ty for opening my eyes, bubby! I love you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: