Thursday, April 17, 2008

Busy weekend

Tomorrow (Friday) after work, April is coming over with the girl's for dinner. Then Janae, Brenna and Adria are going to spend the night because April has to work early Saturday morning and I am going to watch the girl's while she works. I am sure that Brenna will want to bake some cookies and Janae will probably want to make some milkshakes...Adria will just want to crawl everywhere and stick things in her mouth she shouldn't! ha! Anyway, I am excited to get to spend some time with the girl's...they are calling for rain, but I am hoping for some nice weather so that we can play outside!

Today is my friends Kristi's birthday. Sunday after church Brian and I are having her and her boyfriend over for lunch. I am so excited to get to spend Sunday with them! :)

Please pray for some energy for me! I think I'm gonna need it! And also pray for April because she's a nervous-nelly leaving the girls with me. She doesn't worry so much when Anitra has them since Anitra's a mom, but I told her I think I am plenty capable of taking care of my nieces. I mean, I know I'm not a mom yet, but I am 28 (almost) years old, have spent my entire life around kids and I do help with Anitra's kids quite a bit, so I am not completely ignorant! ha

**Another prayer request....some of you know that my Uncle Fred (mom's brother) was in the hospital last week and ended up having heart surgery this week. He is home now, but please continue to pray for his healing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Fred is in our prayers even though we did not get over to visit him! We love you Uncle Fred!

The Zartmans