Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Final Four

Not the Final Four on ESPN...Church league basketball tournament was last night. Brian was on the purple team. This was his first time ever playing in church league basketball. He had a fun season and othen than him being a little bit of a bad sport last night (he's over it now) I think he will play again next year. :) Guys are so competetive about EVERYTHING...I didn't realize this would be the case for a church league...guess I have lots to learn! I had said early in the season that I would go to at least one of his games. (I waited until the very last game to go) It was not really my idea of fun for Monday nights, but I didn't realize other wives would be there supporting their husbands! Jeff and Tiffany are in our Sunday School class and Jeff is on the teal team (bottom 2 rows of pics) so Tiffany was so sweet to pick up Starbucks for us and we watched the boys play ball. It was so much fun and it was so nice to get to just sit and talk with Tiffany. Next year we will have to work on Brian's attitude so he can maybe win the most-improved-mental attitude award! ha! Just kidding! That would be funny though if the wives could have an awards ceremony.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: