Monday, March 31, 2008

Where did the weekend go?


Friday night:
Get home from work
change clothes
dinner with the Zartman's at Rulli's in Mishawaka. So Yummy!

Saturday:
Anitra drops Senica and Ty off at 8:30am
Brian and I are up and making breakfast, pancakes, eggs, potatoes and bacon
Give Ty bath b/c, like a boy, he has rubbed all of his breakfast in his fair
10:30 Play downstairs with Senica and Ty
11:00 Ty with Brian and Senica with me - Early naps so we aren't grumpy at Daddy's game

1:00 Wake up from naps - have lunch get ready for the game!

2:30 We make it to the game!

I took these pics at the game Sat. My favorite pic is the bottom right of Senica. I love how you can see the field in her glasses!

Seth's team swept Grace, so he's now above .500 for this season! So, my husband suggested we celebrate by going out to dinner. I know, you are all shocked that Brian wanted to celebrate with food! ;) So we went to Red Lobster, got seated around 8 and didn't get home until after 10:00pm!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: