Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Brenna!!


So, I am a little behind in my postings....I will catch up now that I am on vacation! :)

Our cute, little Brenna turned 4 on Feb. 28th! She is such a loving little girl! She is most definitly a momma's girl! When she was born, she had a small hole in her heart. It gave us quite a scare, but you would never know that is how her life started. She is such an energetic girl! She has one of the sweetest voices I have ever heard! She is such a "people" person...so friendly with everyone.

Anyway, here are some pics from her party. As always, she got a lot of nice things! Her Grandma Nancy made her birthday cake, she always does and they are always DELICIOUS! I happen to have a favorite, which is her homemade strawberry cake! That's what we had for Brenna's birthday! YUM!! :)

Happy Birthday Brenna!! Love you bunches!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: