Sunday, March 2, 2008

Chicago!


For Brian's 27th birthday and our first anniversary, I surprised Brian with a weekend trip to Chicago! It was a lot of fun and we even had decent weather...for Chicago in February!

Top row: taking a pic of myself, Lake Michicgan, frozen mural or ice
Middle: Wrigley, Brian and I with Chicago skyline in back, more frozen ice
Bottom: Brian and I, Chicago skyline, Ikea (see the escalator for the carts...so cool!!)

We met my dad, Larry, for dinner Friday night. We ate at Bucca Di Beppos...so yummy! Saturday we got up and went to the Ikea store, I loved it, Brian was ready to go after 4 hours! :) Saturday night we just walked around downtown and went to Garrett's to get popcorn. Leah, our NP at work told me about Garrett's and I, too, now share her passion for it! Seriously people, the best popcorn EVER!! You can order it online! I'm in! Sunday we headed home! Quick trip, but a great time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: