Monday, March 3, 2008

What mom's feel like...


I got to experience what mom's feel like when they are on vacation. I took the kids out to be in the sun and get away from the germs in the house. They both were so good today and really did good at letting Anitra get some rest. She got up around 11:30 and came out in the sun with us, but she still didn't feel well all day. I got the kids lunch and Jacinda and I took them for a walk. It was 82 degrees today! So BEAUTIFUL!

They guys split their games today. Coach Siler said they should have won them both! For the first time ever for Seth, they had a sun delay. 45 minutes! Then they went into extra innings, so they didn't get home 'till pretty late! Jacinda and I went to Sonny's BBQ for supper. It was soooo good!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sunshine looks WONDERFUL!!! You guys have a great time! I hope Anitra feels better.