Saturday, March 8, 2008

Planes, Trains (not really) & Automobiles


When I woke up I said, I don't wanna leave Florida! I didn't think God was really listening to me!

To spare your from all the boring details, I will try and keep this short.

We missed our flight - by about 5 mintues I would guess. The lady at the desk called the plane, but they wouldn't let us on. Next flight - Tuesday! So, what were our options?? Well, rent a car and pick to return it to another location (South Bend airport) but that would have cost us $700.00 not including gas! Or - wait about 7 hours at the airport with a 13-month old and a 3-year old, and then get on a bus with 24 baseball players/coaches and ride the 24-hour bus ride home! We picked the cheapest option, and ended up riding the bus home! Quite the experience, but the kids did really great considering the situation!

The pictures show the day how it happened, top left how upset we were at missing the flight, then how deliriously silly we were b/c we were B.O.R.E.D at the airport, then how extremely tired we were and then finally on the bus!

Goodbye Florida!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

I love those pictures!! It looks like you guys had some fun at the airport. Anitra told me about the trip but the pictures are just too good!