Monday, February 25, 2008

The "Teacher"


How funny that Anitra, the teacher, was teaching the picking! Oh man, Anitra, I will just say sorry now, but your facial expressions kill me! I am crying from laughing as I type this!! The left one looks like she has a half finger and is picking her teeth...and the concentration on the bottom right....oh man!!!

Needless to say, we had soooo much fun!!! And yes, we are weird and dorky, but we are weird together and we still all love each other very much, even though we are dorks!! Ha ha!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah and Cheryl!!! I bet you are really glad to have Ty's picture replaced with this great one!!! Better watch out what you wish for :)

Anitra

Unknown said...

Is this how Alex learned to pick his nose??? Now the REAL truth comes out! HA! :) (j/k...he doesn't pick his nose...but if he starts, I'll now know how he picked up the habit. lol)