Sunday, October 26, 2008

Riverwalk


I have been waiting to head down to the Riverwalk to get some pictures of the leaves changing. Well, the weatherman had me a little nervous that I was going to miss my photo-op when he started talking about snow. And since I am not a gambler, Brian and I headed down to the River after church today. Well, the leaves aren't exactly changing yet, but it was a beautiful afternoon! It was so quiet and peaceful down there. The wind was blowing and you could hear the water and leaves and just the sounds of nature.

I never realized how pretty it was down there at the park. It was the first time that we had been there! Brian said some of the trees had to be older than 100 years old. I told him to go stand by one, so you could tell how big it was....and you know my husband...you had to put his leg around it. What a goof!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Barnes said...

Black and White are my favorite! Great Pics.

Anitra said...

That's one of the reasons why we love him so much. He always makes us laugh.

Cheryl said...

WHAT is your husband doing on the tree over the water????? What would you have done if he'd have fallen in?

Beautiful pictures!

"Tommy BBQ" Kline said...

Beautiful.

Tracy said...

Where is this park you speak of? I want to go there. I love photo ops!!