Sunday, October 19, 2008

2 Peanuts


Last night, I went and spent the night with April, Brenna, Adria and Jacinda. Janae spent the night with Anitra's family. It was Brian's first night back to work, so I went to help in case both Adria and Jacinda were up at the same time. Well, they were! Adria was up from 1:15-3:00! April would feed Jacinda and then we would trade kids. Brenna was up early to watch her cartoons, so there wasn't much sleeping.

We don't think either of the girls are feeling too well. Jacinda was spitting up a lot more than normal and Adria isn't acting herself either. Please say a prayer for these 2 little peanuts...and for their mommy too! She is not getting much sleep!!

I was thankful I could spend the night and help (a little). I can't help much during the week since I work, but I like to help out on the weekends when I can. Of course, with such cuties...who wouldn't want to?! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jared and Crystal said...

You are such a good auntie and sister! They are so lucky to have you!

The Barnes said...

You are such a good aunt!! You will be such a good mother someday!