Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


I took the day off today. What a great day it was to take off! The weather was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

I took Anitra to her eye doctor appointment, kept the kids while she was at the doctor, went to my doctor appointment, took my hubby lunch, went trick-or-treating, took a nap, ate dinner at mom's and now I'm blogging. What a g.r.e.a.t. day!! :)

We all met at Grandma's house, got the kids dressed and headed to Goshen downtown to go trick-or-treating. It's really nice because a lot of the business' downtown pass out treats and it's daylight and a lot safer! :)

Seth and Brian both got to go and Aunt Jeannie came along too! I was so glad that I got to be there too! It's always great when we have the same number of adults that we do kids! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

The kids are TOO CUTE! I especially love Brenna's "Dorothy" outfit. Never saw that one before. Ty better watch out because Charissa LOVES frogs, ha ha.

The Barnes said...

They are all so very cute! Great looking group!