Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Hayride



Ok, so I need to back-track a day or two...

Saturday night Adam and Mary hosted a Fall party at their house for our Sunday School class. There ended up being 26 adults and 19 kids!! Mary is a wonderful hostess and planned games for the kids and the kids at heart. :) The little kids had a gourd-hunt and the adults ran around with yard tools trying to hit golf balls and jumping around in sacks. The kids probably think the adults are crazy! :) We had chili and all kinds of yummy food and then to top the night off, an awesome hayride and bonfire.

Thanks so much Adam and Mary for hosting! Brian and I had a great time!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Barnes said...

Great Pictures!!! What a fun night it was.

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

I love the pictures!!! I wish we could have been there but since we couldn't I am glad you took lots of photos (I knew I could count on you!) It has been a while since I have seen pictures of the twins. Thank you, thank you, thank you!