Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Crazy!?


One (who doesn't know our family) might ask...how did all those kids end up so goofy acting?? To that I would answer...refer to the top picture.

The Hannah Montana decorations were too much for Anitra to handle. She came through like she was Miley Cyrus herself. I think they look a little similar, don't you? :)

Which leads me to picture #2. Now, when Ty comes to my house, he sleeps in the pack-n-play. Maybe that is why he is fond of this miniature (for baby dolls) pack-n-play...or maybe, he's just a little goofy like his mother?!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anitra said...

Those pics of Ty are so cute. The top middle is his devilish grin.

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Those pictures of Anitra are SOOOOOO Anitra! I love the pictures of Ty...I miss that kid!