Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jump Rope anyone??



Janae loves to jump rope. She wanted a super long one for her birthday and that was one of her gifts.

It all started with Janae, Senica, Ty and I. We went outside and they wanted to jump...so I tied the rope to Papa's truck and had them jumping. It was just too cute, so I called Anitra out to take some pictures. Then I wanted to jump! Aren't you supposed to act like a 7-year-old at a 7-year-olds birthday party? Anitra thought so too, so she took a turn jumping. Then mom came out...and to show that she was a cool grandma, she jumped too! Now, this was one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. I think I actually shot about 40 pictures of just mom jumping, but the best ones are in the middle collage. The one picture of Ty in the background looking at mom like...my grandma is CRAZY, cracks me up!!

Of course, after we all took a turn, the men had to go too! :)

It was a really fun day and I have to say that I was glad Janae asked for a jump rope! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

That looks like so much fun! Very good idea to tie the rope to the truck. Next time you should take a video :) I would love to see Seth jumping rope...something about that just tickles me.