Friday, July 11, 2008

Some Friday Fun!

I had the day off today! It was wonderful and busy. :) I got started early, picked up Senica at 8:00am to head to Syracuse to watch Janae at swim lessons. Janae did a good job swimming, but it a little (to say the least) hesitant about jumping off the diving board. She does a GREAT job on the backstroke! After swimming, April, Janae, Brenna, Adria, Senica and I headed to brunch. We ate at Maria's House of Pancakes in North Webster. I had never been there before, but it was delicious!

Mom also had the day off, so Senica and I stopped there next. Mom was cleaning, so we stopped in just for a little bit. Mom was washing the walls and doing laundry and Senica played with her dolls and cleaned up the castle.

Next stop, Great Cuts! I have been wanting to get my hair cut for about 3 months now. (I am 6 months overdue) Anitra had called and said she and Ty were getting ready for a nap, so Senica went with me to get my hair cut. She did a great job waiting patiently and standing next to me while I got my hair cut. She was talking to all the ladies in the shop about how she had been there before to get her hair cut.

Brian got home and we decided we didn't feel like cooking. We treated the Zartman's to Dogg 'N Mugg (Senica's choice). They headed home and Brian and I went shopping for upcoming weddings and birthdays. We got home and were ready for bed!

I love days off, but there is so much to do, they aren't very relaxing! :)

Pictures to come later!

1 comment:

Anitra said...

I think it is called Great Clips