Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hit the ground running


Well, this picture was taken this past weekend while we were on vacation....we don't look this relaxed now.

Monday was a long day at work. We had 30 patients scheduled and it was crazy! But we survived...then Brian had softball at 6:30pm. I didn't feel like going, so I stopped by Anitra and Seth's house because they are roofing their house. They both had worked outside all day in the heat, so I took the kids and gave them baths and ready for bed so Anitra and Seth could go to the grocery store...kid-less. :)

Today I got home and as I passed Anitra and Seth's house, I see my husband on the roof. I stopped too and brought Senica back to our house to hang out and enjoy the air conditioning! Whoo hoo! Then we went back down, picked Anitra up and went and picked up pizza. I ate dinner real quick and then headed to meet Kristi and Dave for their engagement pics. I got home a little before 9 and it was the first that I had seen my husband other than this morning before work! :( He came downstairs with me to watch TV and was asleep and snoring within 5 minutes! Before he fell asleep he did have a chance to tell me that they had to lay off 5 people today. He hates that! I don't think anyone enjoys being the bearer of bad news, but please pray for him.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: