Thursday, July 3, 2008

Long week...


This was a shortened week at work according to the calendar, but due to it being the first of the month and a holiday weekend, our patients kept my phones ringing and the holiday couldn't come soon enough for me! We have a lot of changes going on at my office and it would be an understatment to say that I have been extremely stressed!

I was glad to see Thursday evening come! Nothing can make me more happy than getting to spend time with my family. April dropped Janae and Brenna off at my work to bring home because she had to work on the 4th and Brian had gotten called in to work too. Jackie who works at the hospital was also Brenna's Sunday School teacher. When she found out about Brenna's broken arm, she got her a kitty Webkinz and to not leave Janae out, she got her a puppy Webkinz. She met the girls at my office after work and gave the Webkinz to them. Jackie is too sweet and the girls LOVE her!!

In addition to Janae and Brenna, we asked Anitra, Senica and Ty to come down for dinner. So, we had dinner and then Anitra took all the kids home! See her blog for those details! Then Brian and I headed up to Niles for fireworks at our friends from church, August and Cindy. We had great seats to see the fireworks (just across from their house) and to not have to deal with the traffic, they have ice cream for everyone. By the time you are done eating ice cream, the traffic is gone! :) Great idea! Thanks so much to August and Cindy for having us! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: