Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Anitra and Seth - 8 years!


Today Anitra and Seth have been married 8 years! What a great accomplishment!

Seth has been part of my life for 14 years...that's 1/2 my life! He has taught me so much and is the only person that I ever really want to call me "squirt". That was a nickname he gave me a long time ago when Anitra and him first started dating. Seth has been such a huge part of my life...he's given me advice, given me a place to live and kept my secrets (speeding ticket in KY). I don't think of Seth as my brother-in-law, I think of him as my brother. Thanks Seth for putting up with me for all these years!

Anitra is my oldest sister and like Seth, has really taught me a lot. She has also supported me when I made decisions in life that she didn't agree with. She has been my counselor, my prayer partner, my encourager and has been there and had faith in me when I didn't have much in myself.

Between the two of them, they have helped Brian and I in more ways than I can put in this simple post.

Obviously, you can see in these pictures how much they love each other. They have had their bumps in the road and they have faced them with the grace from God. Another obvious thing is how well they reproduce...they make some ADORABLE children, don't they? :)

Happy Anniversary to 2 of the most influential people in my life. I love you both and wish you many, many more happy years to come!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anitra said...

Thank you for all the sweet words! God blessed us when He gave us you and Brian as siblings and placed you so close to us. We love you two!

Jess said...

What a great tribute!!! Family is the best!!!