Sunday, February 8, 2009

My little Cubbie!


The kids still aren't feeling well...so we took turns going to church today so someone could stay home and take care of them. I got the "shift" that included getting them dressed. Well, since it is a little warmer out, I couldn't wait to get Ty's Cubs outfit on him! :) I gave him my "cubbie" bear and my hat.

He loves Senica's baby dolls, so maybe he will start carrying Cubbie instead. You can see in the picture of him with Seth, his medicine was starting to wear off and he wasn't feeling so well again.

Get better soon buddy! Love you!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rene said...

How cute is that

Anitra said...

It is amazing on what a difference that motrin makes. Not such a pretty sight when it wears off.

eyedoc2004 said...

Love the Cubs outfit! Looks like he's ready for spring training.

Janae said...

Oh how time does fly