Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Anniversary to US!!



Two years ago today, on a beach in Florida, I married my best friend!

I could have never imagined how my life would change after we said "I do." Over the past two years, Brian and I have loved, lived, learned and LAUGHED! I laugh every day with him. He is one of the funniest people I know...and even though I don't always like to admit it, he really is funny! :) We have been lucky enough to travel many fun places together. But, no matter if we are traveling or I am beating him at Sequence at home, we have fun! I am so lucky to be married to such a handsome, fun man! I can't wait to start a family with him and am excited to find out what path God takes us down next.

I love you Brian! Happy Anniversary!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it has been two years since you guys got married. Time just flies by when you are havin' fun :)

The Barnes said...

Happy Annivesary!!!

The Grasmans said...

Happy Anniversary, Brian and Addi!

Unknown said...

Wow! It's been 2 years already? Crazy! Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys have a wonderful day!

Jess said...

How exciting! Have a wonderful anniversary and a super blessed year!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Addi, I am so happy for you. You look like you've caught a lot of that laughter on camera.

Congrats to you both!

Rene said...

congrats too you two.