Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Kari & Walt


Today is my Uncle Walt's birthday AND my cousin, his daughter, Kari! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the both of you!! :) I searched and searched for a picture of Uncle Walt and found this one from this past 4th of July. :)

Kari has always been very special to me! Thinking back over the years, I realized why I feel such a special bond with her. I was the flower girl in her wedding. She babysat Anitra, April and I when we were little. She was with me when we found out that Grandpa Carl had died. She counseled me through heartbreak in high school. When she had her kids, I then helped to babysit them. She has just always been there. :)

I love that we are close. I love that I can just stop by her house un-announced and we can talk for hours. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how funny she is. Not just funny...hilarious! As in...laugh so hard my stomach hurts and tears roll down my face, funny! And she's thoughtful, caring and so warm-hearted!

So Happy Birthday Kari! Happy Birthday Uncle Walt! I hope you both have a wonderful day!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: