Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby!!

Happy 28th birthday to my hubby!!

Just a few of the things I love about my husband:

His generours heart
How funny he is!
How he loves my crazy family
The way he is with my nieces and nephew
How he loves me!
How handsome he is!!! (see pics above...the one with the gray t-shirt!! WOW)
How laid back he is
That he sits down and cuts coupons with me...and goes to the grocery store with me, simply so I don't have to carry the groceries. :)
How he 99.9% of the time does the dishes
How even when he's mad at me, he's so darn cute (like when he does the dishes and 2 seconds later, I dirty some more) ;)
How he is such a hard worker
That he makes the BEST ribs EVER!! (ask Grandma)

The list could go on and on....

I love you Brian and I hope you have a wonderful day today and an even better year to come!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

3 comments:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Brian!!

Anitra said...

Your pics did not show up either. Blogger is broken UGGH

The Barnes said...

Happy Birthday Brian! Hope you had a great day!