Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Brenna!!



Today little Brenna turns 5 years old! :)

It was so much fun trying to find pictures of her to post...she is such a fun girl!

Brenna is such a cuddle bug...I love that!

Some things I love about Brenna:

She loves her sisters
She loves her daddy
She REALLY loves her mom :)
She gives the best hugs
She in very entertaining and VERY funny (see bottom collage)
She is very smart and could teach you anything you want to know about Webkinz :)
She loves animals. Any animal...Webkinz or her kitty, Fluffy
She loves to feed her real cat (this is what Senica said)
She loves me to come to her house and spend the night (Senica again)
I love that she likes to chat with me on Webkinz (Senica)

We love you Brenna and hope that you have a Super-fantastic birthday today!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: