Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Ty!!!



Wow! I cannot believe that Ty is 2 already! It feels like it was not that long ago I was driving Senica to the hospital to meet her brother. I can remember how excited we both were! Excitement would be a good word to describe what he has brought to our lives!

Ty, we love you so much and we can't wait to see what new adventures you are going to take us on in the coming year!

Some of my favorite things about Ty:

They way he says "Addi"
How when he's really tired, he loves to cuddle with me
When he prays
Those blue, blue eyes
How he "growls" for no reason (none of the girls would do this)
How he calls Brian - "Bay" for BK
How when I walk in the door, he smiles and runs to me like he hasn't seen me in months!
His kisses! :)

Happy Birthday buddy!! We love you!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anitra said...

So many good pictures of my baby! I cannot believe he is so big already.

The Barnes said...

It is so hard to believe he is two!! What cute pictures!

Cheryl said...

He's such a cutie pie. How can someone ever be in a bad mood when you look at him in those pictures. His smile is precious.

Happy 2nd birthday, Ty!