Saturday, January 10, 2009

Blue-eyed boys!


Last night on my way home from work, as I was driving by Seth and Anitra's, there was Ty and his daddy shoveling the driveway. I stopped to say hi because I was having Ty withdrawal. I hadn't seen him in 3 days!! Well, when I bent down to see him, he was shivering...a constant shiver! Anitra and Senica were taking a nap and so I told Seth I would take him down to our house to warm him up! :) We had hot chocolate and watched Uncle "Bay" (That is how Ty says B-K) from inside the front window where it was warm! :)

Please ignore Ty's runny nose, no matter how many times I wiped it before a picture, it was back before I could snap the shot! ugh! Anyway, I still love that middle pic with my blue eyed-boys! Brian's tinted glasses kinda hide his. :(
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jess said...

I love those eyes too! Hey, I saw your mom today when we opened a bank account...SUPER NICE!!! You can tell she is a hard worker and great at what she does :) Have a great week!

The Barnes said...

Ty is so cute, those eyes are to die for!!