Monday, February 11, 2008

1-year pics


Isn't he adorable?! Anitra took Ty to get his one year pics and getting this kid to stay still for pictures, or anything for that matter, is next to impossible!! So, you can see where Anitra is grabbing his sleeve to hold him in place! HA!! I could probably put up 50 pictures that I have of Ty where I have 1/2 of his face, or an arm or a foot and sometimes I completely miss him! He is a fast little goober!! Anyway, a cute goober! I guess we'll keep him!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leah said...

OK Addi, Ty is just darling and all... but it's been almost 10 days since you've updated your blog and you really need to give me something else to read!

Addi said...

Cheryl said the exact same thing to me yesterday...hmmm. Have you guys been talking?? Sorry, I had to make cookies and take to Syracuse last night. I promise at Anitra and the kids go home tonight, I will blog! :)