Sunday, February 10, 2008

Adria's dedication


Last Sunday was Adria's dedication at church. Isn't she such a doll? She was such a good baby the entire time, like usual. She was really enjoying the ceiling fan at the church! During the dedication, they put up a picture of the baby along with their name. April used a picture that I took of Adria, and I was going to post it, but it says her full name on the screen and this would not be good internet safety according to Leah. :) So....that one was left out!

Stay warm....it's 23 below zero here with the wind chill! bbrrrrr!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leah said...

How sweet!!! I would like to know what April is thinking about up there... I bet I can guess!

Your camera does such a good job! (or is it purely the operator?) Mine does not do well inside with lighting up high (like the sanctuary).

Glad you are following in the Internet safety footsteps. There are a lot of kooks in this world.

Cheryl said...

She's growing so fast! What a cutie pie. I can't decide if she looks like Brenna or Janea. Both? Good pics.