Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Jonathan!


Today is one of my very best friends birthday's!! :) I met Jonathan through church a few years ago, although it feels like I have known him forever! He is really part of our family now! As you can see in the pictures, he is at most family events...mom's birthday to play cards (top right), camping this summer on the right, mini-golf in plymouth, wedding reception bottom, middle hanging out with Janae and Adria. Happy Birthday Jonathan, we love you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan! Where are all the pics of me and you??? And what about my kids??? We love you Jonathan!

Seth, Anitra, Senica and Ty

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much Addi. I must admit, no matter what Jacinda thinks, we look darn good together : ) Now if I could just get her to lower her standards a little for me.