Saturday, January 5, 2008

My snow angels

 


Anitra, Janae and Senica shoveled off the trampoline tonight. Look how rosey their cheeks are! Brenna was too cold and wanted to go inside with the babies. When I got inside, she was singing to Ty on the karaoke machine.

Kristi met us at Cici's (kid's 3 and under eat for free) and then came over to play cards. I built a fire and the kid's played while us adults played cards. April and the girls decided to spend the night since Seth is gone and Brian was working a 24-hour shift at the fire dept. My Brian had called and was spending the night at his parents house and going to Ft. Wayne with his dad Sat. morning, so we had a slumber party. Really I just stayed until the fire went out since Janae and Senica wanted to sleep downstairs. It's nice that I live so close, I got up at 2:30 and closed the flue (sp.) to the fireplace and went home and slept in my own bed. :)

I love my sisters and nieces/nephew so much! I really love nights like tonight when we all get to be together!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: