Thursday, January 10, 2008

Here kitty, kitty...

 


April, Janae, Brenna, Adria, Anitra, Senica and Ty all came down for dinner last night. Anitra took her kids to the Bethel game after dinner and April's girls wanted to stay for a little while to play with McGraw.

I knew he would learn to love the camera...and what a great job he did! He left them handle him anyway they wanted, like a football, like a baby, by his tail. Ok, teasing...not by his tail, but honestly he didn't try cry one time while they (Brenna) were posing for the pictures. :)

Janae told me anytime I need her to clean the litter box, she will come and help me. I am sure April (not a cat lover) is ready to drive from Syracuse to my house so Janae can clean the litter box! ha!! How sweet is that though? When we were kids, April used to gag at the smell of the cans of wet cat food. Never thought she would give birth to 2 cat lovers (probably 3 someday) that are volunteering to clean litter boxes! ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: