Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm a Mom! :)

 


Introducing the newest addition to the family....

Ok, I was planning this big introduction, but I can't think of a name for him. Isn't he adorable though? Right now, he is sitting on my lap attacking the keyboard. It is quite funny! I l.o.v.e him!

I found him on Petfinders.com and called about him last week. I got him from Heartland Small Animal Rescue. His mom was dropped off with her liter of kitties when he was only 2 days old. He is 7 months old now. We share the same birthday week. He was born May 14th, 2007. I love it! :)

He is really, really cuddly! Tonight everywhere I walk, he is right there under my feet! Did I mention I LOVE him!?!! :)

Senica and Ty love him too! Ty wants to poke his eyes out and Senica was constantly saying last night, can I hold your kitty, Addi? (2 minutes later) Can I hold your kitty NOW....please, Addi? HA!

So, that is my exciting news! Oh yeah - bonus...he came potty trained! I got home and after being locked in his bedroom all day he had not tore up the room and everything was in the litter box!! I love him!

Ok, so...I am trying to figure out a name for him. Right now I am just calling him kitty.

So, I have been trying to take his picture for the last 24 hours and he isn't so cooperative! He doesn't really like that camera. I will cure him of that though. :) The one picture is so you can kinda see his markings on his back. The other one is his up close and personal...the portrait and the one where he's chillin'!

I love him!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: