Thursday, January 17, 2008

Runs in the family

Everyone at work is always teasing me about knowing everyone...and if there is someone that I don't know, I know someone related to them. One day I said something to Leah like "Hey, you know you're 1:00 appointment today...and she said "Um, let me guess, you're related to them?!"
Mia knows more people than I do! She stopped and talked to EVERYONE! So, I tried to get pictures of her talking to everyone. As you can see, she is a social butterfly! Hugging girls from Elkhart Memorial and Concord. Chatting it up with the Northridge coach. Talking to some Concord dad. She even walked up to the Plymouth relay team when they were in a little huddle and put her arms around them like she was their teammate...and they hugged her back!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: